Celebrities Feedback Rating Russian
Search

Most popular
Viktor Ivanovich KorshunovViktor Ivanovich Korshunov
Vladimir A. GusinskyVladimir A. Gusinsky
Irina Arkhipova K.Irina Arkhipova K.
Buriak DmytroBuriak Dmytro
Andrew BOLOTOV Timofeevich
Ostrogradsky MikhailOstrogradsky Mikhail
Vladimir GusevVladimir Gusev
Volkonskaia MariaVolkonskaia Maria
MIHALKOVO TatianaMIHALKOVO Tatiana
Pina BauschPina Bausch
more persons......
News
Movies
Russia Is Great
Free mp3 download
Count of persons: 23163





All persons
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
загрузка...

Miranda Kerr keeps her energy up by eating pie and fried chicken


The Victoria`s Secret model has been vocal about her devotion to healthy eating in the past, insisting the key to looking and feeling good is to eat well 80% of the time and allowing yourself treats the other 20%. Miranda has now revealed she loves nothing better than gorging on home-cooked pie when she is feeling naughty, and insists it makes her look great on the catwalk.

"I studied nutrition and really believe in healthy eating and wellbeing but I do have my moments," she is quoted as saying. "My grandmother cooks a delicious meat pie which I love or I have fried chicken sometimes. If you eat healthily all the time you don`t have the energy to perform, so pie and chicken are great for me."

The 26-year-old has been interested in nutrition since she was a child. She tries not to deprive herself of anything, but always knows if she hasn`t been eating properly as she starts to feel sluggish.

"I predominantly eat organic when I can. I eat extremely healthy because when I do, I have more energy. A lot of spinach, avocado, lots of greens and broccoli," she said.

Source: Miranda Kerr keeps her energy up by eating pie and fried chicken

More Celebrities

Celebrities news archive
14.09.2017
Links by theme::
FRIED (Fried), Alfred
PIE Cyril
PIE Cyril
OLIVIER Laurence Kerr (Laurence Kerr Olivier)
OLIVIER Laurence Kerr (Laurence Kerr Olivier)

Miranda Kerr keeps her energy up by eating pie and fried chicken -  Знаменитости Miranda Kerr keeps her energy up by eating pie and fried chicken шоу бизнес последние эротические фотографии  эротика лучшие
RIN.ru - Russian Information Network
Useful links:
   
   
   
Copyright © RIN 2002 - * Feedback