Rapper Timati entertained the guests of the celebration for the daughter of billionaire Ziyad, Manasir in Metropolitan bar Kalina Bar. But the feast had to be interrupted when the guests felt the smell of burning, and the building was shrouded in smoke.
31-year-old musician performed at the 15th birthday of Diana, when in the midst of the holiday shopping centre "Lotte Plaza"where is the bar, had a short circuit. The entire 4th floor was enveloped in smoke, and all guests of the festive evening daughter of an oligarch had to immediately evacuate from the premises. Arriving emergency services, which instantly drove up to the place of incident, eliminate fire and quickly removed the smoke. After completion of all work, the participants of the solemn celebrations came back into the room and continued to have fun, according to Super.
Note that previously known singer Angelika Varum showed miracles of peace, when right above her head triggered a fire alarm during a concert. The singer not only managed to finish the song, but also to continue the speech. Interestingly, despite rabotavshyy alarm, none of the guests of the club has not left his own seat and not run to the exit.
"Oh, and what we have fire? Fire, Yes? The fire is superb" - quoted incomprehensible approval Angelica Varum Heat.ru. Curiously, did not respond to a signal of the likely emergency and administration institution. The managers of the restaurant vividly presenile guests, referring to the failure of fire fighting equipment. "Yes, we actually had a smoke on the performance of Angelica Varum. This happened in consequence of the working of TimeMachine, which creates a smoke on the stage, it does not adequately worked," said restaurant Manager Alexander. Not to mention the fact that, after the establishment of the problems Varum continued private concert as if nothing had happened.