Fyodor Klages( Painter promising species and the architect)
Comments for Fyodor Klages
Biography Fyodor Klages
Born in 1814, received a general education in the school at the St. Petersburg Lutheran Church of St. Catherine and art in the Imperial Academy of Fine Arts, where his principal mentors were: architecture - A.P. Bryullov, but in the long term - MN. Vorobyov. He was released from the academy with the title of the artist XIV class and with a small gold medal, awarded to him for the draft drama school. Once the architect's assistant was in the building of the Mikhailovsky Palace, . Pulkovo, . Winter Palace, . resumes after fire, . the palaces of the Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna in St. Petersburg and at her dacha Sergiyevskaya, . near Peterhof, . and, . Finally, . Temple of the Savior in Moscow,
. At the same time engaged in watercolor painting, depicting mostly promising form of domestic buildings. By request of persons of the imperial family, they were performed many similar types of room and rooms of palaces in Moscow. In 1841, Mr.. was a drawing teacher at the school surveyors of the General Staff, in 1846 - 51 years teaching architecture, perspective and watercolor painting at the Moscow Architectural College, in 1851. traveled to foreign lands, . where he stayed for 10 years, . Verbytsky, . Italy and Greece, and spent more than a year on Mount Athos, . in the works for the production of drawings and blueprints, . depicting thence monasteries, . churches and their parts (a collection of pictures and drawings stored in the library of the Academy of Fine Arts),
. Upon his return to Russia in 1861, recognized academician. In 1864, Mr.. moved from an architectural school in Moscow to serve in the academy and was in her first assistant curator of the museum, and then the teacher perspective and descriptive geometry and curator of the museum. In 1866, Mr.. received an honorary associate of the Academy of the free academy, and in 1883. Professor (painted in oils for "Interior of the Temple of the Savior in Moscow"). In 1892, Mr.. retired. P-in.