(11. 11. 1917 - 10. 8. 1942)
B Orisa Mikhail Alekseevich commander of the 62 Fighter Regiment (the Black Sea Fleet Air Force), Lieutenant. Born November 11, 1917 in the village Toptykovo now Chaplygin district of Lipetsk region in a peasant family. Russian. In the Red Army - since 1938. In 1939 he graduated from the 2-S Red Banner Borisoglebsk Military Aviation Pilot School Chkalov VP. He served in the Belorussian Special Military District. In December 1939 during a patrol in the level of I-16 intercepted a German reconnaissance Ju-88 and forced it to land on our territory, for which he was dismissed from the army. He worked as an instructor-pilot at the Frunze flying club in Moscow.
The Great Patriotic War from June 29, 1941. He served as an instructor in the 2-m air force reserve air regiment of the Navy. In July 1942 he was appointed commander-level 62 Fighter Regiment of the Black Sea Fleet. Covered from the air main naval base in Sevastopol. Here he opened his account of combat, shooting down on July 7 air reconnaissance Ju-88. He flew bombers and escort ships of the fleet. August 9, 1042 in a dogfight in Novorossiysk shot down a bomber He-111.
H and dawn on Aug. 10, 1942 Lieutenant Borisov MA. flew to LaGG-3 paired with Sergeant B. Kholyavka to intercept enemy bombers approaching the Novorossiysk. Finding five He-111 at an altitude of 5000 meters, our pilots went into battle. Borisov run shot down the plane leading. Kholyavka knocked the lock, after which the system of bombers scattered. Shooter one of the "Heinkel" bystanders, opened fire on the plane and arson of his Borisova. Wanting to stop the enemy to the city, Borisov rammed. Having come back from the bottom to the nearest "Heinkel" He hit him in the tail. Both aircraft began to disintegrate in the air. By some superhuman effort Borisov had to send a burning plane on the other "Heinkel" below. The blow fell on the wing bomber. Both aircraft exploded in the air. Borisov was killed.
W tion of Hero of the Soviet Union, Mikhail Alekseevich Borisov posthumously awarded May 6, 1965.
Awarded the Order of Lenin and medals. Forever enrolled in the lists of the military unit.
Biography provided by AE Melnikov
. 1) Avdeev M.V
. Near the Black Sea. - Kn. 3. - M.: DOSAAF, 1975
2) The immortal feats. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1980
3) The heroes do not die. - Kiev: Young, 1970
4) The heroes Soveskogo Union Navy. 1937-1945. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1977
5) Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary. V.1. M.: Voeniz.1987.
6) Dorokhov A.P. Heroes of Black Heaven. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1972
7) AD Zaitsev, Roshchin II, Solovyov VN. Enrolled perpetuity. Kn. 1. M.: Politiz, 1990.
8) Ivanov P.N. Wings over the sea. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1973
9) On the verge of possible. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - M.: "Limb", 1993.
10) Felirovsky GA. Their names are called ... - Simferopol: Tavria, 1972