(12. 12. 1911 - 29. 10. 1942)
By alarash Dmitry L. navigator 236 th Fighter Division (5 th Air Army, Transcaucasus Front) Lieutenant Colonel. Born December 12, 1911 in Kiev in a working class family. Russian. Member of the CPSU (b) since 1940. In 1913 his parents moved to the Far East and settled in the d. Svetlorussovke Amur region. In 1916 his mother died in 1919 in the battle of the Annunciation killed father-partisan. Dmitri was raised in an orphanage. He graduated from the 3 course Khabarovsk Pedagogical School. He worked as a foreman-concreter. In the Red Army in 1929. Graduated from Borisoglebsk Air Force Pilot School in 1932.
In Private World War II from June 1941. He fought in the Crimea and North Caucasus.
. W tion of the Hero of the Soviet Union Dmitry Leont'evich Calarasi awarded on Dec. 13, 1942 over 242 sorties, 11 personal and 6 in the group shot down enemy planes.
. October 29, 1942 flew at the head of the group of fighters in the air cover positions 9 th Guards Rifle Brigade
. In the area of the village Lazarevskoe (now part of the city of Sochi of Krasnodar Krai), our airmen engaged in combat with superior enemy forces. During the battle, Major Calarasi rammed an enemy fighter Me-109, but was himself shot down. It was his 262 th combat sortie. Total time to personally knock on 14 and a group of 6 enemy aircraft.
P Ohorona in Lazarevskoye. Forever enrolled in the lists of the military unit. He was awarded the Order of Lenin, Red Banner of Honor. In building pedagogical college in Khabarovsk, a memorial plaque. In the name of Hero named streets in the city of Lyubertsy, Moscow Region and Khabarovsk, a boarding Б•¬ 17 in the city of Free Amur region.
Biography provided by AE Melnikov
. 1) Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary
. V.1. M.: Voeniz.1987.
2) Grechko S.N. Decisions were made on the ground. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1984.
3) AD Zaitsev, Roshchin II, Solovyov VN. Enrolled perpetuity. Kn. 1. M.: Politiz, 1990.
4) The Communists, forward! - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1979
5) Red Banner Transcaucasian. - Tbilisi: Sakartvelo Sabchota, 1981
6) Marchuk, Yu.A.. Memory of the Heart. - Chisinau: Map Moldovenyaske, 1981
7) On the brink of a possible. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - M.: "Limb", 1993.
8) The exploits of their immortal. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - Khabarovsk, 1985
9) Rudenko SI. Wings of Victory. - Moscow: International Relations, 1985
10) Sergienko п-.п°. Amurtsy - Heroes of the Great Patriotic. - Blagoveshchensk, 1970