(12. 4. 1916 - 9. 9. 1942)
By rivosheev Yefim Avtonomovich commander of the 19-th Guards Fighter Aviation Regiment (1-Mixed Air Division, Air Force 14, Army, Karelian Front) Guard lieutenant. Born April 12, 1916 in the village Nikolaevka now Novomoskovsk region Dnipropetrovsk region in a working class family. Ukrainetz. Member of the CPSU (b) since 1942. He graduated from the 8 classes in 1931 and flying club. In the Red Army from 1939. In 1940 he graduated from the military aviation school pilots.
H as the Great Patriotic War in May 1942. June 15, 1942 in the Ura-lips Six Aerocobra under the command of Captain IV Bochkova 6 intercepted a Ju-88 bombers and 16 fighters Me-110, en route to Murmansk. Persistent air battle ensued, which lasted 45 minutes. During the battle Lieutenant Krivosheyev brought down fire from on-board weapons, one enemy aircraft, while another rammed. Landed safely at its airport.
Guard Lieutenant Krivosheyev EA. to September 1942 carried out 96 sorties in 29 air battles he personally shot down 5 enemy planes and 15 in the group.
. September 9, 1942, he flew out of five "Airacobra" under the command of Captain P. S. Kutahova reflection raid of a large group of bombers and fighters in Murmansk
. The forces were unequal, but our pilots attacking and defensive, frustrated all attempts to break the enemy's operational groups and destroy the aircraft one by one. During the battle Krivosheyev knocked out one "Messerschmitt", which came with a reduction from the battle. At the thirtieth minute of the battle he noticed that the tail of the aircraft went Kutahova enemy fighter Me-109. He rushed to the fascist and pulled the trigger, but the ammunition had run out of. Then Krivosheyev rammed and destroyed the enemy. Killed in that battle.
W tion of Hero of the Soviet Union Efim Avtonomovichu Krivosheeva conferred posthumously on Feb. 22, 1943.
H agrazhden Orders of Lenin and Red Banner. Forever enrolled in the lists of the military unit. In the name of Hero of a ship called the MPI.
Biography provided by AE Melnikov
Sources: 1) The immortal feats
. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1980
2) Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary. V.1. M.: Voeniz.1987.
3) heroes of our country - thank! - Petrozavodsk: Karelia, 1985
4) Zhukova LN. I choose the ram. - M.: Young Guard, 1985.
5) For the clear sky. - L.: Lenizdat, 1978
6) AD Zaitsev, Roshchin II, Solovyov VN. Enrolled perpetuity. Kn. 1. M.: Politiz, 1990.
7) and the General, and Private. - Dnepropetrovsk: Promin, 1983
8) Inozemtsev IG. Winged defenders of the North. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1975
9) History of the Great Patriotic War, Soviet Union. 1941-1945. - T. 2. - M.196
10) On the verge of a possible. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - M.: "Limb", 1993.
11) To consider alive! - Chisinau: Map Moldovenyaske, 1989
12) This was in the Far North. - Murmansk. 1965