(31. 12. 1916 - 30. 11. 1941)
M uravitsky Luke Z. - Pilot 29 Fighter Regiment (31 th Composite Air Division, Leningrad Front) Lieutenant. Born December 31, 1916 in the village long now Soligorsky Minsk region in a peasant family. Belorus. Member of the CPSU (b) since 1938. Graduated 6 classes and school FZU. He worked in the subway in Moscow. He graduated from the Aero Club. In the Red Army in 1937. In 1939 he graduated from Borisoglebsk military aviation school pilots.
In the army from June 1941. Lieutenant Muravitsky LZ, the defense of Leningrad, 3 and knocked himself in the group of 9 aircraft. 3 September 1941 on the plane I-16 rammed air reconnaissance of the enemy. Landed the damaged plane.
W tion of the Hero of the Soviet Union Luka Z. Muravitsky awarded Oct. 22, 1941.
Killed in an air battle on Nov. 30, 1941 at the approaches to Leningrad. Total 10 and knocked himself in the group of 37 enemy aircraft.
He was buried in the village Capitolovo Vsevolozhsk district of Leningrad region. Its named after a street in the village long.
Biography provided by AE Melnikov
. 1) PP Arkhipov
. Shining stars. - M.: DOSAAF, 1971
2) The immortal feats. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1980
3) AV Burov. Your heroes, Leningrad. - 2 ed, additional. - L.: Lenizdat, 1970
4) air bridge over Lake Ladoga. - L.: Lenizdat, 1984
5) The heroes of fire years. - Kn. 2. - M.: "Moscow Worker", 1976.
6) Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary. V.2. M.: Voeniz.1988.
7) For the clear sky. - L.: Lenizdat, 1978
8) On the verge of a possible. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - M.: "Limb", 1993.
9) Rudenko SI. Wings of Victory. - Moscow: International Relations, 1985
10) The Soviet aces. - M.: "Eastern Front", 1996.