(27. 6. 1918 - 26. 5. 1943)
On the gier eagle, Mikhail Mikhailovich - commander of the 8 th Fighter Regiment (5 th Reserve Air Force, the Southern Front), Lieutenant. Born July 27, 1918 in the village now CONDOLO Kondolskogo region Penza region in a peasant family. Russian. Member of the CPSU (b) since 1942. Graduated from the 7 classes. He worked at a factory in Penza, studied at the flying club. In the Red Army since 1938. He graduated from the Perm military aviation school, then commander of the courses.
In the army from September 1941. January 23, 1942 Lieutenant Osipov, MM. flew to the Yak-1 on the cover for the advancing cavalry in the area of the city Barvinkove Kharkiv region. Having spent ammunition, at a height of 20 m propeller of his plane tail cut off enemy bombers. Sam made a prosperous land in its territory. By February 1942, made 127 sorties, 26 air battles personally shot down 5 and in group 3 enemy planes.
. W tion of the Hero of the Soviet Union with the award of the Order of Lenin and medal "Gold Star" Mikhail Mikhailovich Osipov awarded June 6, 1942.
. He was awarded the Order of Lenin, 2 orders of the Red Banner, Order of Red Star.
. May 26, 1943 the assistant commander of the regiment on the air-rifle Service Captain Osipov was killed in an air battle at the village of Kiev
. His name is given to street and middle school in the village CONDOLO.
Biography provided by AE Melnikov
. 1) The immortal feats
. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1980
2) Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary. V.2. M.: Voeniz.1988.
3) Kalinin VV, Makarenko Az. Heroes feats in the Kharkiv. - Kharkiv, 1970
4) On the brink of possible. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - M.: "Limb", 1993.
5) Pavlov G.R. My friends - countrymen. - Rostov-on-Don 1978
6) Pavlov G.R. Odnopolchane. - M.: DOSAAF, 1985
7) The feat for the country. - Kn. 3. - Kuibyshev: Kuibyshev kn. ed., 1975