(23. 9. 1913)
P ologov Pavel A. navigator 737 th Fighter Regiment (207 th Fighter Division, 3rd Composite Air Corps, 17 Air Army, South-Western Front), Major. Born September 23, 1913 in Nizhny Tagil, Sverdlovsk region in the current working-class family. Russian. Member of the CPSU since 1943. Graduated 6 classes and school FZU. He worked as a mechanic at a metallurgical plant. In the Red Army in 1934. Graduated from Borisoglebsk Air Force Pilot School in 1937. Member of the fighting on the Khalkhin Goal in 1939 and the Soviet-Finnish war of 1939-1940.
. On the Great Patriotic War from June 1941.
. W tion of the Hero of the Soviet Union with the award of the Order of Lenin and medal "Gold Star" Pavel Andreyevich Pologova awarded on Sept. 2, 1943 in 365 sorties, . 90 air battle, . 18 person and 12 in the group shot down enemy planes and shown the courage and high flying skills.,
. 3 April 1944 the commander of the 163rd Fighter Regiment (336 th Fighter Division, 6-th Air Army, 1 st Belorussian Front) Lieutenant nets P.A
. in an air battle on the outskirts of the city of Kovel ram stroke his burning Yak-9 fighters shot down an enemy transport plane Ju-52. Landed by parachute.
In this world during the war, shot down 29 enemy aircraft. He was awarded the Order of Lenin, 3 orders of the Red Banner, Order of the Patriotic War of 1 degree, 2 orders of the Patriotic War 2 degrees, the Order of the Red Star and medals.
Since 1949, Lieutenant Colonel nets - in stock. He lives in the city of Sverdlovsk.
Biography provided by AE Melnikov
Sources: 1) Abramov A.S
. Twelve rams. - Sverdlovsk: Medium-Ur. kn.izd., 1970.
2) Abramov A.S. Courage in nasledstvo.-Sverdlovsk: Middle Ural kn.izd., 1988.
3) Abramov A.S. Not for glory. - Sverdlovsk: Mid-Ural ed., 1969
4) Andreev SA. Perfect their immortal. - Kn. 2. - M.: "High School", 1986.
5) The immortal feats. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1980
6) Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary. V.2. M.: Voeniz.1988.
7) Kopylov IS, Lazukin AN, Rajkin G.L. Orenburg flight. - M.: Voeniz.1976
8) On the verge of a possible. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - M.: "Limb", 1993.
9) Polynin F.P. Attack routes. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1981