(1914 - 4. 12. 1941)
P epnikov Nikolai Fedorovich Squadron 152 th Fighter Regiment (103rd Composite Air Division, 7 th separate Army) Lieutenant. Born in 1914 in Petrograd in a working class family. Russian. Member of the CPSU (b) since 1939. Graduated from the 7 classes and school trade schools in Petrozavodsk. Worked in the Onega factory, studied at the flying club, then was an instructor pilot. In the Red Army in 1936. Member of the Soviet-Finnish war of 1939-1940.
On the Great Patriotic War from June 1941. Repnikov N.F. carried out 51 sorties, shot down in aerial combat 5 enemy planes. Died Dec. 4, 1941 rammed an enemy plane. Awarded 2 orders of Lenin and the Order of the Red Banner.
. W tion of Hero of the Soviet Union Nikolai Fedorovich Repnikov posthumously awarded on Feb. 22, 1943 for ramming enemy aircraft.
. And Menem named Hero of the street in Petrozavodsk
. At the house N17 on Kirov Street, where he lived, a memorial plaque, and in the House of Culture of the Onega tractor plant - a sculptural portrait of the Hero.
December 4, 1941 at the head level of I-16 Nikolai Fedorovich flew to explore
. Near Medvezhyegorsk-Kyappeselga was found column of enemy troops. Pilots on the move dived on the Nazis and shot them with machine guns. Then they stormed the convoy of the enemy. Returning to the airfield, said Repnikov 7 "Messerschmitt" is sent to the White Sea-Baltic Canal. Despite the fact that the fuel and ammunition were running low, our pilots have an unequal battle. Repnikov sent his fighter into a frontal attack on the leading group. The distance between the aircraft rapidly decreased. At the last moment, the enemy tried to turn away, but it was too late. Vint their I-16 Repnikov struck the wing of the "Messerschmitt". He collapsed to the ground. But he died Repnikov. Fighting the enemy order of upset. Revenge for the commander, our pilots shot down two more aircraft. Others hurried to hide in the clouds.
Biography provided by AE Melnikov
Sources: 1) Andreev SA
. Perfect their immortal. - Kn. 1. - M.: Higher School, 1976.
2) The immortal feats. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1980
3) Defense Forces in WWII. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1981
4) The heroes of the Soviet land. - Petrozavodsk: Karelian ed., 1968
5) The heroes of Leningrad sky. - L.: Lenizdat, 1984
6) Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary. V.2. M.: Voeniz.1988.
7) heroes of our country - thank! - Petrozavodsk: Karelia, 1985
8) Inozemtsev IG. In the Arctic sky, and Karelia. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1987
9) Inozemtsev IG. Winged defenders of the North. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1975
10) Inozemtsev IG. Taran in the northern sky. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1981
11) On the verge of a possible. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - M.: "Limb", 1993.