(2. 6. 1909 - 26. 4. 1943)
P ybin Ivan Petrovich - navigator 148 th Fighter Regiment (287 th Fighter Division, 4 th Air Army, the North-Caucasian Front) Major. Born June 2, 1909 in the village Yasensky now Yeysk district of the Krasnodar Territory in the family of an employee. Russian. Member of the CPSU (b) since 1932. He graduated from primary school. In the Red Army in 1931. Graduated Eisk military aviation school as a naval aviator in 1932. Member of the Soviet-Finnish war of 1939-1940.
On the Great Patriotic War in July 1941. Major Rybin п?.п?. produced 168 successful sorties, 30 air battles personally shot down 12 enemy planes.
April 26, 1943 on the outskirts of the city of Krasnodar bomber rammed an enemy. Died at sea roach.
. W tion of the Hero of the Soviet Union Ivan Petrovich Rybin conferred posthumously on Aug. 24, 1943.
. He was awarded the Order of Lenin, Red Banner, World War 1 degree, the Red Star.
. Elizabeth is buried in the village of Krasnodar Krai
. At home Hero street named after him. At the house where he lived, a memorial plaque.
Biography provided by AE Melnikov
. 1) The immortal feats
. - Moscow: Military Publishing, 1980
2) Heroes of the Soviet Union: A Brief Biographical Dictionary. V.2. M.: Voeniz.1988.
3) Gold Stars Kuban. - T. 1. - Krasnodar, 1967.
4) Name of the hero. - 2 ed., Ext. - Kharkov: п?я-п¦п©п+я-, 1984.
5) Kuban glorious sons. - Kn. 1. - Krasnodar, 1963
6) On the verge of a possible. - 2 ed., Corr. and additional. - M.: "Limb", 1993.