Vila Vadim( Actor)
Comments for Vila Vadim
Biography Vila Vadim
Artist episodic roles, working in film since the late 50-ies. He started his acting career in Moldavia, in the mid-70's was actively withdrawn in Moscow. Best work in film - only the main role in the short film "Photographer", where Vila created the image of old photographer, before whose eyes sweeping the whole of life.
. Among other works by Vadim Vila - episodes in the films "The last the soldier," "Incident hoarfrost," "Among Strangers, a stranger among his" Siberiade, "My Tender and gentle animal," "Soul," "Hearts of Three" and others.
. Graduated from the Leningrad Theatrical Institute in 1952
. After 4 years spent in the Moldavian Republic's Drama Theater, in 1956-60 and 1962-63 - in the Russian Republic's Theater. Chekhov in Chisinau, in 1960-62 - in the studio "Moldova-film". In 1963-64 - in Minsk Republican Drama Theater. From 1964 - Artistic Director of the Training acting studio at the "Moldova-film". In 1971-74 - at the Odessa film studio. Since 1977 - in Moscow.
1. Incident frost - 1969
2. Last haiduk - 1972
3. Among Strangers, a stranger among his - 1974 (Action)
4. Slave of Love - 1975 (Melodrama)
5. My tender and gentle beast - 1978 (Melodrama)
6. Sibiriada - 1978 (Kinopovest)
7. Soul - 1982 (musicals / musical)
8. Young Russia - 1982 (Historical / Biographical)
9. Bribe. From the journalist's notebook. Tsvetkova - 1983
10. Zmeelov - 1985 (Crime drama)
11. Hearts of Three - 1992 (Adventure)
12. Return of the Battleship - 1996
13. What did the dead man - 1999 (Crime Story)