Biao Yuen( Actor)
Comments for Biao Yuen
Biography Biao Yuen
Even as a child he tried to imitate the actors of the Beijing opera, which he saw. Regular school he hated, and eventually was given to the school of Beijing opera. He was then five years. In this school, he managed to qualify in vystupatelnuyu troupe known as the "7 little lucky ones". His colleagues in the troupe were those who later became known as Jackie Chan and Hung itself. It was in this troupe Xia and acquired the nickname "Yuen Biao" ( "The Tiger Yuan").
In the 1960 school teacher emigrated with his family in the United States, in Los Angeles. Theater troupe, too, went to the U.S. with illustrative performances. After the tour Yuen Biao remained in the U.S. and helped the teacher, but a year later was forced to return to Hong Kong.
1. Enter the Dragon - 1973 (Action)
2. Operation 'A' - 1983 (action comedy)
3. The winners and sinners - 1983 (action comedy)
4. Wheels on Meals - 1984 (action comedy)
5. Shanghai Express - 1986 (Action)
6. Invincible Dragon - 1989 (action comedy)
7. The deadly art - 1990 (Documentary Video)
8. Juan Feyhun - 1990 (Action)
9. Millionaire's Express - 1998 (Action)