Perevalov Victor P.( Actor)
Comments for Perevalov Victor P.
Biography Perevalov Victor P.
Victor P. Perevalov, actor. Born in Leningrad. At the movies - from eight years. One of the most popular actors, children, starred in the films "Tambo Lamba", "Sombrero", "Mary-mistress," "Republic SHKID", "Old, old story". Gone from the film in 40 years.
Perhaps no one boy in the world has starred in so many films in his time Victor Perevalov. Clearly reveal the number of its children's and youth roles is difficult, because, as an adult, Victor continued to play a teens - so young look. When an actor over 40, he put an end to its kinobiografii.
Movies for him started with a school trip to the Palace of Pioneers, when Perevalova 7 years old. On that day, film crews with "Lenfilm" the boys were looking for pictures of "Tambu-Lamba". They liked that Viti white hair, but after trial it put a red wig. Worked selflessly Perevalov, when he brought home from the shooting, he lay on the bed, and out of his nose in two streams of gushing blood - from overheating and exhaustion.
. Round-faced boy with expressive eyes liked - and the audience, and directors
. Later, when Victor starred in "Sombrero", "Mary-mistress", "Baltic skies", about a young talent began to talk of criticism, a great article "Soviet screen".
His film career was almost cut short in 1962. Schools categorically forbade Perevalova removed. The reason was systematic underachievement almost all subjects. Numerous suggestions studios had to refuse, so for 2 years to forget. Then Victor came to the actor's own department "Lenfilm", try to picture "The Republic SHKID". I had to start again, almost from scratch.
Among the most popular films with the participation of Victor Perevalova: 'Baltic Sky', 'I love you', 'old, old story', 'Gold'. Cast University for his movie sets have different studios. He studied, looking at the Mikhail Kuznetsov, George Millyar, Constantine Adashevskogo.
. After the army - the studio again, again shooting: "Tavern on Pyatnitskaya", "Cases of bygone days", "with joy and courage", "No room for error," "Life Director"
. In recognition of the actor, "nothing outstanding, but the work was interesting". With age, the roles became smaller, and downtime - all the more.
2 years working in the subway at night, then - stevedores in the shop on Nevsky Prospekt. 'Of the four stevedores drinker - one I', - says the actor. I went to Voronezh region to gather apples, thus earned a machine. Worked on Filling Plant.
In 1991, 10 years after leaving the cinema, Alexander Companions called him in the picture of Boris Galkin, "The Game", where each artist was given to the role of 2-3, on 5 episodes. Perevalov played the minister, and the trusty old woman.
1. City lights fires - 1958 (Kinopovest)
2. Marja-mistress - 1959 (Cartoon / Fairy Tale)
3. Sombrero - 1959 (Lyric comedy)
4. The Baltic Sky - 1961 (Military)
5. Republic SHKID - 1966 (Kinopovest)
6. Long and happy life - 1966 (Melodrama)
7. Long and happy life - 1966 (Melodrama)
8. Bracelet-2 - 1967 (Kinopovest)
9. I love you ... - 1967
10. Gaudin for non-combatant - 1968
11. Old, old story - 1968 (musicals / musical)
12. Gold - 1969 (Military)
13. At the farthest point - 1970 (The dramatic story)
14. Let me off! - 1972 (Kinopovest)
15. Cases of bygone days ... - 1972 (Detective)
16. The salty dog - 1973 (Kinopovest)
17. With mirth and courage - 1974 (Kinopovest)
18. No room for error - 1975 (Detective)
19. Adventures of grass - 1976 (Adventure)
20. Fact biography - 1976 (Drama)
21. And you will see the sky - 1978
22. Tavern on Pyatnitskaya - 1978 (Detective)
23. Dangerous Age - 1981 (Drama)
24. Life Director - 1981 (Drama)