Vladislav Vladimir( Leading actor Maly Theater)
Comments for Vladislav Vladimir
Biography Vladislav Vladimir
"Vladislav endowed with a great sense of humor, . inexhaustible creative imagination and inventiveness of these precious qualities for an actor present in each of his roles, . communicating the unique charm of execution ", . - So he wrote about Vladimir Vladislav his colleague on the scene Mikhail Tsarev.,
. In Maly Vladislavsky appeared not at once
. When in 1912 the Odessa private entreprise appeared low, very heroic way the exterior of a young lover, it is unlikely he guessed that, once embarked on the professional scene, and will celebrate 50-year anniversary working in the theater. As part of acting masses of Russia, Vladislav shared the fate of many of his comrades: changed provincial cities - Vladikavkaz, Zhitomir, Rostov-on-Don, changed companies and entrepreneurs, there were also "star" moments. For example, an experienced N. Sinel'nikova in Kiev and Kharkov, he played brilliantly in Rasplyueva Krechinsky's Wedding.
In 1925, having behind him 13 years experience, he came to Moscow and worked successfully in theaters b. Korsch and Meyerhold. And since 1933, Vladimir Vladislav - in the company of the Maly Theater. There, he played brilliantly comic and satirical roles in productions of Gogol and Ostrovsky. His best work - Pig "wolf and sheep". This role he has played more than a thousand times.
Vladimir Vladislav in the theater, and life was a stranger to premiership. He served the cause, served as "home Ostrovsky, whose history was written not only loud names, but also by such laborers, as Vladislav", wrote about the wonderful actor on the day of his century.
. In the movie he first appeared in 1926 in the comedy "Wedding Bear"
. Then came work in the films "Yakov Sverdlov (Kazimir Petrovich), . How quarreled Ivan Ivanovich and Ivan Nikiforovichem "(judge), . "Man?" 217 "(Johann Krauss), . "Glinka" (Wielhorsky), . Admiral Nakhimov "(Captain Lavrov), . "Meeting on the Elbe" (Mac-Dermot), . "Far from Moscow" (Lieberman), . "Night Patrol" (Volabuev), . "Eugenie Grandet" (Abbot).,
. People's Artist of the RSFSR (1949).
. Winner of the USSR State Prize (1948) - for theatrical work.
. Actor's work:
. Bear's Wedding - 1925 (Horror / Mystery)
2. Yakov Sverdlov - 1940 () ... Kazimir Petrovich
3. How quarreled Ivan Ivanovich and Ivan Nikiforovichem - 1941 (comedy) ... Judge
4. Man? 217 - 1944 () ... Johann Krauss
5. Wedding - 1944 (comedy)
6. Admiral Nakhimov - 1946 (Historical / Biographical) ... Captain Lavrov
7. Glinka - 1946 (Historical / Biographical) ... Wielhorsky
8. Meeting on the Elbe - 1949 (Drama) ... Mc Dermot
9. Far from Moscow - 1950 () ... Lieberman
10. Anna on the Neck - 1954 (The dramatic story) ... Modest Alekseevich
11. Night Patrol - 1957 (Detective) ... Volabuev
12. Groom from the world - 1958 (comedy)
13. Eugenie Grandet - 1960 () ... Abbot
14. Operation "Y" and other adventures Shurika - 1965 (comedy) ... Director Base