KRAVCHENKO Galina( Actress)
Comments for KRAVCHENKO Galina
Biography KRAVCHENKO Galina
The star of silent films, the heroine of films "Bulat-Batir", "Forest Story," "Doll with millions," "The Merry canary", "Great comforter.
Galina Kravchenko - one of the legends of the national cinema and one of the first students of the Institute of Cinematography. Her career has grown rapidly in the 20's, in the 30's reached its peak and was interrupted at the beginning of the war. Her heroines were particularly beautiful, bright, independent and unusual for a Soviet audience charm.
In cinema Kravchenko did not return until the late 50's, on the episodes. She played mothers and aging society ladies.
. Was the wife of actor Andrew Veit, then - daughters in law, the party leader Lev Kamenev.
. Honored Artist of Russia (1980).
. She graduated from the Theater and Ballet School at the Bolshoi Theater on Class Gorsky (1921)
. In 1921-1922 was the soloist in the Opera SM Zimin. In parallel, since 1919, studied at the SCC, graduating in 1927, Acting Department. In 1942-1943 - Russian Drama Theater named after actress Griboedova in Tbilisi. Then - in the studio theater actor.
1. Cigarette from Mosselprom - 1924 (comedy) ... actress
2. Banda Batko Knish - 1924
3. Bear's Wedding - 1925 (Horror / Mystery)
4. Bulat - Batir - 1927 () ... Elena von Brandt
5. Doll with millions - 1928 (comedy)
6. Merry canary - 1929 (Adventure)
7. Great comforter - 1933 (Drama)
8. Theft of view - 1934 (Social drama)
9. Path of the ship - 1935 (Adventure)
10. New attraction - 1957 (Adventure)
11. Amended to believe - 1959 (Detective)
12. At the beginning of the century - 1961 (Historical / Biographical)
13. Girl on the Ball - 1966 (Kinopovest)
14. War and Peace - 1967 (Kinopovest)
15. Young - 1971 (Melodrama)
16. Rebel barricade - 1978 (Historical / Biographical)