A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Знаменитости в новостях
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11..1114
- В здании МГУ на Воробьевых горах завершаются реставрационные работы
Величественные стены Московского университета — самой крупной сталинской высотки — до последнего времени скрывали То, в котором плачевном состоянии пребывал актовый Зал: его не реставрировали с 1953 года
- В РГДБ откроется кафедра детской литературы Института им. А.С. Пушкина
- Валерий Гергиев и оркестр Мариинского театра отправились на гастроли
« Мы, само собой, желаем выступить в городах, входящих в маршрут Московского Пасхального фестиваля, и наиболее в год 75-летия окончания Великой Отечественной войны — в городах, которые помогали ковать Победу
- На Мясницкой улице продолжается реставрация дома фарфора Матвея Кузнецова
На Мясницкой улице продолжается реставрация Дома фарфора Матвея Кузнецова
- В Музее имени Андрея Рублева представили паломнические реликвии
В Музее Андрея Рублева показали паломнические реликвии
- Died participant of the bit-Quartet "the Secret" Dmitry Rubin
56-year-old songwriter, member of the bit-Quartet "the Secret" Dmitry Rubin died of cancer. For several years he struggled with a terrible disease, but was unable to win.
- Volochkova showed the world famous twine (photo)
Famous ballerina Anastasia Volochkova has escaped from rainy Moscow on sun. This Volochkova has not stopped and decided to demonstrate to the world his famous splits.
- Astrologers have called the cause of death of Oleg Yakovlev
Astrologers called the cause of death of former soloist of "Ivanushki" Oleg Yakovlev. Star readers learned that the singer had a lethal disease which caused his death.
- Died former soloist of "Ivanushki International" Oleg Yakovlev
Relatives reported the death of ex-soloist of "Ivanushki International" Oleg Yakovlev. A former member of one of the most popular pop groups Oleg Yakovlev died from pneumonia. On the eve of a 47-year-old singer was taken to a Moscow hospital in serious condition, reported in social networks it
- In California burnt ranch actor John Galecki
In California, a large fire burned a ranch owned by the actor "the Big battle theory" John Galecki, said his spokesman. Galecki was not home during the fire and did not return to the place after the incident, which was first reported by TMZ, his representative said.
- Rebecca Burger died because of the container of whipped cream
French fitness model and blogger Rebecca Burger died due to the explosion of the dispenser with whipped cream. She was 33 years old.
- George Clooney sold his tequila for $1 billion
George Clooney sold his own brand of tequila Casamigos Diageo, owner of Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff and Ciroroc for $1 billion.
- Actor Daniel Day-Lewis officially announced his retirement
Actor Daniel Day-Lewis officially announced his retirement. In a statement, press Secretary of the British star Leslie Dart first reported by Variety on Tuesday: "Daniel Day-Lewis will no longer be in a movie".
- Carrie Fisher died from drugs and alcohol
According to the full autopsy report, Carrie Fisher died from drugs and alcohol. Her body was found a variety of drugs, such as heroin, methadone and cocaine.
- June 22 in the latest film by Pavel Chukhrai "Cool tango"
June 22, in hire leaves a new film of Director Pavel Chukhrai "Cool tango". The dramatic story of 2 children who are in the occupation of the territory of Lithuania during the Second world war.