April 27, 1927 - June 25, 1999
Born in Moscow. He graduated from the All-Union State Institute of Cinematography (1948, workshop with. Gerasimov and T. Makarova). In 1948 and 1953 - an actor theater-studio movie actor, in 1951-1953 - actor Maly Theater.
Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1978).
Cinema gave us an artist with the name Morgunov
. As a student VGIK he made his debut in the film Alexander Stolper "Days and Nights", but the official debut for some reason, many believe its role in the film Stakhovich his teacher Sergei Gerasimov, "Young Guard". Issue of fresh young forces eclipsed the names of the end of the forties. Gurzo, Ivanov and Tikhonov, Bondorchuk, Shagalova, Mordjukova, Morgunov
. This film created a sensation, Muscovites zealous pilgrimage to the cinema, and the director soon became the winner of various Stalin Prizes. After the movie silence, oblivion. Continuous scenes in movies are often weak - novelty. And then came "Dog Mongrel". The ten short movie gave new life to the actor. He began to cloying popular. He began to learn on the street, in shops (which he often used) in the metro. Gaidai put it on a par with the leading actors of comedy. Three-Nikulin Vitsin-Morgunov
broke through the critical and dialectical, bryuzzhateley and the skeptics and went out on a wide screen of the country and the world, but in those days it was not just. As for the solo - Eugene Morgunova
, he showed himself well in the films "The Three Fat Man," "The Tale of Lost Time", "Pokrovsky Gate", "rode in a tram Ilf and Petrov. Of the latter, "Brave Boys", . Swamp - Street ", . "Womanizer -2" and even in the Russo-American film "The Imperial Treasures of my grandfather", . where he, along with Hollywood actors played the school farm chairman, . than conquered not only the Russian, . but American audiences,
. In 1962, he debuted as a director, putting the picture "When Cossacks Cry" - on the early stories of Mikhail Sholokhov.
- Brief biography, photos, filmography E. A. Morgunova site "Actors of Soviet Cinema". Links to other resources.
- Brief biography, photos, filmography E. A. Morgunova Gallery "Soviet Screen". Images from films.
- Portrait and biography of E. A. Morgunova in the section "Universal Encyclopaedia" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius".
- Page E. A. Morgunova in the "Encyclopedia of Film" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius". Biographical article, filmography (more than 40 films with annotations), a portrait.
- Bio E. A. Morgunova at the Museum of the three actors, dedicated to the famous trinity Nikulin - Vitsin - Morgunov.
- Page E. A. Morgunova site "Ozone". Curriculum Vitae, filmography (abstract 20 films released in formats VHS, VCD and DVD). Images from films.
- Photo E. A. Morgunova in digital portrait gallery "Fotopark."