Okhlopkov Nikolai Pavlovich
(15. 05. 1900 - 08. 01. 1967), director, screenwriter, actor.
Born in Irkutsk. Studied at the State experimental workshops. C 1923 - Actor Theater. Meyerhold, in 1930 led the realistic theater in Moscow in 1938-1943 - Actor and theater director. Eug. Vakhtangov, in 1943-1967 headed the Moscow Theater of the Revolution (now - Academic Theater. Vl. Mayakovsky), in 1955-1956 - Deputy Minister of Culture of the USSR, director of theaters in Moscow and Leningrad, director of opera performances in the Bolshoi Theater, teacher GITIS, professor, corresponding member of the Berlin Academy of Arts. In cinema he worked as a screenwriter and director (1930). The first film role - a violinist in the film 'Banda Batko Knish' - 1924.
State Winner. Prizes of the USSR (1941 - for taking part in the film 'Lenin in October' and 'Lenin in 1918', 1949 - for her role as Commissioner Vorobiev in the film 'The Story of a Real Man', 1951 - Batmanova for his role in the film 'Far from Moscow'; 1947, . 1949, . 1951 - a theatrical work),
. People's Artist of the USSR (1948).
- Overview H. P. Okhlopkova and its namesake on the site "All-Russia family tree.
- Mentioning H. P. Okhlopkova in an article on. Mihailova, "I come from the village," initiated into. M. Shukshin (newspaper Kuzbass, 24 July 1999).
- Historical anecdote about H. P. Okhlopkova in the section "From the sublime to the ridiculous" at "Word".
- Mentioning H. P. Okhlopkova in an interview with Boris Golubovskii in the newspaper "Arguments and Facts" (April 30, 1998).
- To work with H. P. Okhlopkova - the biography of the actor Yevgeny Samoilov on the server "International Biographical Center combined.
- New Tales of gentlemen and comrades "from Leonid Prudovskogo
. Cast tales, including those of H. P. Okhlopkova (Ogonyok ", б? 8, February 24, 1997).