Born February 25, 1912 in g. Thule.
In 1937 he graduated from the State Institute of Theatrical Art (GITIS).
From 1937 to 1943 worked as an actor at the Moscow Art Academic Theater (MAT).
In 1943 - 46 - theater actor they. Moscow City Council.
. In 1946 he moved to the theater-studio movie actor.
. From 1949 to 1950 - instructor-Union State Institute of Cinematography (VGIK).
debut in film was held in 1938 in the film "Volga-Volga", in which he played just two small roles.
. In 1940, played his first significant role in the movie "Favorite Girl".
. In 1950, a daughter, Elena, now an actress.
. In 1967 for his role in the film "Your son and brother" was awarded the State Prize winner of the RSFSR
. Vasilyev brothers.
In 1970 Paul was born grandson, now a graduate of the Institute of Cinematography.
During his life Sanaev
starred in more than 70 paintings. The audience is primarily known for the films "The Return of Vasili Bortnikov (1952), . "The first train" (1955), . Five days, . Five Nights "(1960), . "Optimistic Tragedy" (1963), . "Stove-shops" (1972), . "Version Colonel Zorina (1978), . "White Dew" (1983), . "Forgotten Melody for Flute" (1987) and others,
. People's Artist of USSR (1969).
. Winner of the All-Union Film Festival in the category "Prizes for the best actor's work" (1984).
. Died Jan. 26, 1996.
- Biography, filmography, and picture in
. V. Sanaeva site "Actors of Soviet Cinema". Images from films.
- Biography, filmography, and picture in. V. Sanaeva site "Soviet screen".
- Page In. V. Sanaeva in "universal encyclopedia" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius". Curriculum Vitae, photo.
- Page In. V. Sanaeva in the "Encyclopedia of Film" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius". Curriculum Vitae, filmography (45 films with annotations), picture, information about the awards.
- Page In. V. Sanaeva site "Ozone". Curriculum Vitae, and links to several films.