(1720 - after 1770)
1734 Andrew Kvasov
was adopted "architectural student" in Moscow's "Office of the buildings". Worked as assistant to Michael G. Zemtsova first in Moscow during the coronation of Empress Elizabeth and Annengofskom and Lefortovo palaces, . and since 1743 with the rank of "architectural apprentice" in Tsarskoe Selo, to expand the Great (Catherine) Palace,
. After the death of Michael Zemtsova worked in Tsarskoe Selo independently, helped him Giuseppe Trezzini. From May 1745 to place Trezzini was appointed Sawa Chevakinsky. Together with Andrew Kvasov
they continued to work in the Catherine Palace until 1751.