Pankov Pavel Petrovich( Actor)
Comments for Pankov Pavel Petrovich
Biography Pankov Pavel Petrovich
Pavel Pankov was the third child in the family of the Petrograd Engineer. Brother and his sister were both actors. He began an extra in the theater of Leningrad Soviet, and then went to war. Becoming a professional actor for a long time could not find "a theater" did not get interesting roles in film. Played episodes left for 2 years in Moscow, addicted to spritnomu.
Pankov summoned the head of the Leningrad theater comedy by Nikolai Akimov, and began to give a greater role for the other. At this stage manifested itself in all its glory talent actor, his comedic ability, subtle irony. Pavel Petrovich was one of those artists, who need only to go on stage - all the rest of nature does. Pankow was not 'a man with a thousand persons' or master of the rapid transformation. As an actor, he was the identity of one piece, monolithic. Even when a case of 'disconnect' with the role, he rescued nature.
He loved the glory and fame, and they needed him. It had to be a permanent approval, attention. And even more - directing hand. When after the death Akimova, Pavel Petrovich came to the BDT, followed by the stretched cable Fame comic actor. And in the new theater for a time Pankov began reappraisal. In BDT It showed the man a solid, serious, polite impregnable. Few knew that for foreign impregnable hiding wit and factories, an ardent patriot 'Akimov home'. And in the new conditions Pankov felt uncomfortable.
Fortunately, the role he received came in the BDT, and especially the success that accompanies it, is largely compensated for the loss. It was the role Tetereva in 'Philistines' Gorky. Yet change 'status' to give Pankov easy. His generous nature was cramped in the staid temple arts.
In the cinema the audience enjoyed the role of big-time neighbor in the comedy "The Magic Power of Art", where the hero Arkady Raikin visited his old teacher. Job pustyachkovaya, but for many years the actor found out it was for her. And in 1976, to screen out the film "Life and Death of Ferdinand Luce". About Pankow talk as the opening, the new movie Valais region, etc.. Pavel Petrovich was once a dozen invitations to the new Movie parts, but a year later he was gone ...
Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1965).
From 1939 - supporting actor theater. Lensoveta. He graduated from the studio of the Bolshoi Drama Theater. M. Gorky in Leningrad (1947) and became an artist BDT. In 1951-1952 he worked in the Theater. M. N. Yermolova in Moscow, since 1952 - in the Theater. Leningrad City Council and the Comedy Theater in Leningrad. Since 1965 - Actor Leningrad Academic Bolshoi Drama Theater. M. Gorky.
1. Alexander Popov - 1949 (Historical / Biographical)
2. Academician Ivan Pavlov - 1949
3. Baltic Glory - 1957 (Historical / Biographical)
4. Stepan Kol'chugin - 1957 (Historical / Biographical)
5. Death Pazukhin - 1957 (Drama)
6. All remains to people - 1963 (Kinopovest)
7. When bred Bridges - 1963 (Kinopovest)
8. Meet Baluev! - 1963 (Kinopovest)
9. Bunny - 1964 (comedy)
10. Adventures of a dentist - 1965 (comedy)
11. The Chief of Chukotka - 1966 (comedy)
12. Intervention - 1968 (Adventure)
13. Magic Power of Art - 1970 (comedy) ... neighbor
14. Path to the heart - 1970
15. The collapse of the empire - 1971
16. Philistines - 1972
17. Clever stuff - 1973
18. Black Prince - 1973 (Detective)
19. The doctor called? - 1974 (Kinopovest)
20. Agony - 1974 (Historical / Biographical)
21. Step Towards - 1975 (Lyric comedy)
22. Change the dog on a locomotive - 1975 (Adventure)
23. I was not concerned - 1976 (Detective)
24. Life and Death of Ferdinand Luce - 1976
25. Individual opinion - 1976 (Drama)
26. Happy dreams or Laughter and Tears - 1976 (Cartoon / Fairy Tale)
27. Rasmus-wanderer - 1978
28. Two new home - 1978 (Melodrama)
29. Commission of Inquiry - 1978 (Detective)
30. No distinguishing marks - 1978