Bitjukov Boris V.( Actor)
Comments for Bitjukov Boris V.
Biography Bitjukov Boris V.
Artist roles Ivan Zemnukhova ( "Young Guard") and Captain Mazarine ( "Case 306"). Nonprofessional actors, who became the idol of the 50's.
Boris Bityukov started in the support of the Chamber Theater Alexander Tairov. There, it drew the attention of film director Sergei Gerasimov, and remember his name. When Bitjukov returned from the war, Gerasimov invited him to the role of Ivan Zemnukhova first in-studio performance theater actor, and then in film. After the premiere of the five lead actors were awarded the Stalin Prize, but did not give Bityukova awards. Gerasimov, however, insisted that the actor became the winner. Boris V. was awarded for participation in the next film - "Zhukovsky", where he played a small role student of Zhukovsky.
In the former Soviet detective "Case 306" Bitjukov played a major role and became a favorite actor of police. This image brought up a generation of police. But no more stellar role in his life did not happen.
. Boris Bityukov weighed about half a hundred films: "Commander of the Gold Star" (Victor Grachev), . "Large Family" (Kostya), . "Mother" (Grisha Samoilov), . "Iron Stream" (Red Commander), . "a person younger son (Zyabrev), . "Shot on the border" (Col. Kozyrev), . "Ovest an unknown actor (Luzanov), . "They were actors" (Fricke), . played a lot of episodes,
. Most were military or representatives of the "layer - the intellectuals'. And in the late 80's Bitjukov left the film due to eye disease.
In recent years, Boris V. no one talked, no one called. He was offended, even for children who do not see him, when his father was in hospital with stroke. As a result, the widow Bityukova decided not to tell anyone about his death. Only after the funeral.
Winner of USSR State Prize (1951).
In 1937-1938 he was a supporting actor troupe Chamber Theater. In 1939 he studied at the Moscow Institute of Irrigation, and then was drafted into the Red Army, participated in the Great Patriotic War. In the years 1946-1991 - in the studio theater actor.
1. Young Guard - 1948 (Kinopovest) ... Ivan Zemnukhov
2. Officer of Golden Star - 1950 (Drama) ... Victor Grachev
3. Zhukovsky - 1950 (Historical / Biographical) ... student of Zhukovsky
4. Big Family - 1954 (Kinopovest) ... Kostya
5. In the box 45 - 1955 (Adventure)
6. The point? 306 - 1956 (Detective) ... Captain Mazarin
7. Uniquely Spring - 1957
8. Thirst - 1959 (Drama)
9. Name of the Revolution - 1963
10. I Step Through Moscow - 1963 (Melodrama)
11. The Tale of Tsar Saltan - 1966 (Adventure)
12. Iron Flood - 1967 (Kinopovest) ... Red Commander
13. Explosion after midnight - 1968
14. The main witness - 1970 (Drama)
15. And in the Pacific ... - 1973 (Adventure)
16. Kalina Krasnaya - 1973 (Social drama)
17. Tale of an unknown actor - 1976 (Kinopovest) ... Luzanov
18. The only way - 1976 (Adventure)
19. They were actors - 1981 (Military) ... Fricke
20. From paycheck to paycheck - 1986