Glinka said about temporary suspension of the hunger strike Savchenko
Accused of belonging to the death of a Russian correspondents in the Ukrainian Donbass pilots Hope Savchenko suspended his hunger strike, who visited her said a member of the Council for human rights (HRC) Elizaveta Glinka (Dr. Lisa).
"She feels better. Takes food once a day, a little cheese, a little milk, a little casseroles. Just to stay on his feet. This is called "suspended his hunger strike," said the news Agency Glinka.
before the last working day of the week She revealed that the health of the accused in respect satisfactory. Together with Glinka visited the Ukrainian pilot and the head of the HRC, Mikhail Fedotov. He said that at Savchenko no complaints about the rules of detention in a Russian prison. On the first day of the week member of the HRC Elizaveta Glinka told that Savchenko continues hunger strike, upset that She doesn't have the ability to change the measure of presecheniya last week, 1st Deputy head of the Federal penitentiary service of Russia Anatoly Rudy said that the condition to resume hunger strike Savchenko normal. Savchenko was arrested on Russian territory in early July of last year. According to Russian investigators, Savchenko was a spotter fire at attack on Ukraine correspondent RTR Anton Voloshin and Igor Kornelyuk, who then died. She was charged with complicity in a violent deprivation of the life of correspondents. According to the SC, Savchenko tied to Russia, where She entered as a refugee. At the beginning of winter last year announced an indefinite hunger strike, however, was announced on 6 March that ontogenies to take a balanced diet. March 16, Savchenko decided to continue the strike.