Charlotte Church and kids in gas terror
CHARLOTTE CHURCH and her two kids were almost killed by a dodgy boiler at the singer`s new £1.3million mansion.
The Welsh beauty, 24, told how they were unaware it was leaking deadly carbon monoxide - and were "lucky to be alive".
She spent weeks battling splitting headaches - until her grandad suggested she might be breathing the gas and suggested she fit a detector at the pad in South Wales.
A source revealed: "Charlotte was terrified when she found out what had been happening."
Children Ruby, three, and Dexter, two, had also been in peril from the poison - which kills around 50 people in the UK every year.
The source said: "Charlotte is probably lucky that the house is so big and airy."
Source: Charlotte Church and kids in gas terror