The dismissed head of the Moscow metro
The mayor of Moscow Sergei Sobyanin has sent in the resignation of the head of the Moscow metro Ivan Besedin, in consequence of the disaster, which occurred on 15 July on the "blue" line of Moscow subway. New management of the Moscow metro appointed Dmitry Starkov.
Resignation Besedina the Moscow mayor said at the meeting of the Moscow government. Sobyanin said that "over the past years in the metro done to upgrade the rolling stock, raised the salaries of employees, reduced the number of technological violations in the subway."
"And yet, what happened on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya metro line 15 July, this disaster, she condemned the tremendous work done in the metro in the last time, in consequence of this the head of the metro Ivan Besedin dismissed", - said the head of Moscow. Place Besedina took Dmitry Starkov, previously the head of the Directorate of high-speed Izvestia in the company of Russian Railways, ITAR-TASS reported.
Let's add, Ivan Besedin, head of state unitary enterprise "Moscow Metropolitan" February 7, 2011 instead of who resigned Dmitry Gayev. Withdrawal from work Besedina became the first human decision taken after the disaster that occurred on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya metro line.
As earlier wrote Melbourne Herald sun, 15 July in the capital metro project "Slavic Boulevard" - "Park Pobedy" tragedy struck, in consequence of which 3 cars derailed. 23 people were killed and 217 injured, 150 of them taken to hospital in hospital.
Almost immediately after the collapse of Sergei Sobyanin said that those guilty of the tragedy waiting criminal responsibility and care work, announced the mayor Sergey Sobyanin. "Not only dismissal, but also the criminal cases against those who are guilty in this tragedy," said the mayor of Moscow. Later he announced prerequisites disaster in the Moscow metro. According to Sobyanin, the reason is not technical malfunctions and defects to the discipline of individual workers underground.