Koroleva and Tarzan poisoned guests drug
3 buddies came to visit popular singer Natasha Koroleva and her husband, stripper Tarzan (Sergey Glushko). However, the party ended sadly had to call an ambulance.
The conflict happened back in February, however, correspondents learned about it only in the moment. Late night guests to spouses Sergey Glushko and Natasha Koroleva came 3 friends. But after a few hours of disturbed singer called the Concierge and asked to immediately call emergency medical assistance. "The voice of Natasha was such that I decided that with her small son, something happened, and immediately called an ambulance. I even had no idea that they are divided into children and adults," he told reporters Concierge.
When we reached the children's ambulance brigade, it was discovered that the help does not 12-year-old archip, and guests of the performer. 3 boys felt unwell, one of them was in a semi-conscious state. "We drank tea. He came on business, and later said that he had a headache, and went to the toilet. We waited a long time until he returns, the missus decided to find out what happened, and followed him to the toilet. And there he sits and shakes", - quotes the Queen Natasha LifeNews.
As reported by the famous singer, she had no idea what the substance is and where he used Anton Malinowski (specifically it was the worst of all). Remaining friends Vadim Andreev and Vadim Demyanenko - doctors put the dropper directly on the apartment of the Queen, but the 30-year-old Malinowski had urgently to be transported to textareaname. "In the morning, when the two were gone, they were normal, while not really explained what happened," said the Concierge.
According to the publication, guests noble pair not too long ago returned from abroad and brought the chocolate filling which allegedly was marijuana. Anton Malinowski health workers a day were pumped out in the clinic, and as he felt better, he immediately got out of the hospital.