born in Smolensk, a city Viazma in 1922. Moved with his parents in Moscow, worked as a turner at a factory, was engaged in amateur. From the first days of the war - at the front. He commanded a platoon of anti-aircraft artillery. Sergeant. In the 42-m seriously wounded near Kharkov. At twenty-one year - invalid. In 1946 he graduated from the Acting Department GITIS, in 1949 actor of the Moscow Theater of Satire. A bright, expressive, multifaceted, character actor, Daddy
, along with comedy and the grotesque, satirical roles created a number of positive images of heroes. Roles: Pustoslavtsev ( "Lev Gurych Sinichkin" Lenski), . Pochesuhin ( "Monument to Me" Mikhalkov), . Boxer ( "The sword of Damocles" Hikmet), . Schaefer, . The Englishman and Beelzebub ( "Bug", . "Mystery-Bouffe" Mayakovsky), . Brodsky ( "Intervention" Slavin), . Sysoev ( "The time in captivity" Stein), . Mayor ( "Inspector General" by Gogol) and other,
. Act in films: Anton Sevastyanovich ( "Empty Flight", 1963), Ivanov ( "Our House", 1965), Semyon Vasilyevich ( "Beware of the Car", 1966), Dubinsky ( "Belorussian Station", 1971). The major work - Serpilin in the films "The Living and the Dead" (1964) and "Retribution" (1969). State Prize of the RSFSR. Vasilyev brothers (1966). Calculate. On stage, the Russian Drama Theater in Klaipeda (all right there in the "capitalist" Lithuania is now a theater?) Anatoly
Papanov back in the post-war 47-th year, played her first role - the Catkins Tulenin in the play "Young Guard",
. After all, in life and the novel by Sergey Fadeev Tulenin, . legend postwar boys, . was only 15 years! As a young man was Papanov, . if you played the boy hero! His last work was the role of Anatoly
Gitse in the play "Red mare with bells" - is already in the Moscow State Academic Theater of Satire, . Papanov which gave nearly 40 years of creativity,
. Results in the Satire Theater Anatoly
created exactly 50 images, . and among them were such famous productions in different years, . as "Wedding dowry", . Bedbug, . "And whether Ivan Ivanovich?", . "The sword of Damocles", . "Terkin the other world", . "Inspector", . "Woe from Wit", . "Flight", . "Nest Capercaillie",
And how Papanov worked in a movie? Actor first appeared in a cameo adjutant Grand Duke - in the 52 th year, in the movie Mr.. Alexandrov Composer Glinka ". But dubbing multfil atoms (who does not know the wolf from the animated series "Well, wait!") Anatoly
participated in the creation of 75 tapes. The last was the work in the film "Cold Summer 53rd ...
- Short biography, photo gallery, filmography A. D. Papanova site "Actors of Soviet Cinema". Links to other resources.
- Brief biography, photos, filmography A. D. Papanova Gallery "Soviet screen".
- Portrait and brief biography A. D. Papanova in "universal encyclopedia" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius".
- Page A. D. Papanova in the "Encyclopedia of Film" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius". Biographical article, filmography (57 films with annotations), portrait, pictures from movies, information about the awards.
- Most biographical article about a
. D. Papanova in "Movies" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius". Photos, images from films, links to other materials.
- Page A. D. Papanova site "Ozone". Detailed biography, filmography (annotations for more than 25 films with the actor released on video and DVD). Gallery, images from movies, interviews, reviews of readers.
- Portrait, brief biography and filmography A. D. Papanova portal "Culture of Russia".