Plyatt Rostislav Yanovich
(13. 12. 1908 - 30. 06. 1989), actor.
Born in Rostov-na-Donu. He graduated from the drama courses under the direction of S. A. Zavadsky (1928). Since 1927 - an actor of the Moscow theater studio under the direction of S. A. Zavadsky in 1936 - Rostov Drama Theater. M. Gorky, from 1938 - the Moscow theater. Lenin Komsomol since 1941 - the Moscow Theater of Drama, from 1943 - Academic Theater. Moscow City Council.
State Winner. Prize of the USSR (1982 - for a theatrical work). In the cinema since 1939 (the first role - a bachelor in the film 'Foundling'). People's Artist of USSR (1961).
An intelligent stand-up comedian in the film was Rostislav Plyatt
. Sage, who allowed himself to become a clown.
In the big city has lost a little girl ( 'Foundling'). She accidentally fell into the apartment of the tall, funny, do not worry bachelor geologist. Humor in the fact that the child begins to behave like a grown-o'-love, and a grown man feel like a child. Roles reversed.
'Foundling' - film debut Rostislav Plyatt
. His ungainly appearance: a lanky, with long dangling arms, and even with the pathetically hanging nose - all spoke of a man with a gentle soul. Plyatt
had tremendous success with the public.
In this film one of the main roles played great Faina Ranevskaya. She Plyatt
amounted to a stunning duet performances in the Theater Mossovet, where they both worked until his last days. And in the post-war film-comedy 'Spring' these two brilliant actors were surprisingly funny couple. Hero Plyatt
steward Bells - Ham, resourceful trimmer, which spoiled the 'housing problem'. But to him the audience felt pity.
Filmed actor little. In the few films paradoxical his heroes, he admonishes the audience: it is better to love, . than to hate ( 'dream'); better to die, . than to bring home ( 'Murder on Dante Street "); better to fight against fascism, . than passively wait for death and rely on God ( "Seventeen Moments of Spring '),
. And in all the pictures the main subtext: smile - the best healer.
- Curriculum Vitae, photos, filmography P. YA. Plyatt site "Actors of Soviet Cinema". Links to other resources.
- Brief biography, photos, filmography P. YA. Plyatt Gallery "Soviet screen".
- Page P. YA. Plyatt in "universal encyclopedia" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius". Curriculum Vitae, photographs.
- Page P. YA. Plyatt in the "Encyclopedia of Film" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius". Biographical article, filmography (about 35 movies with annotations), photography.
- Page P. YA. Plyatt site "Ozone". Curriculum Vitae, filmography (annotations for more than 10 films with the actor released on video and VCD). Gallery, pictures from films, bibliography.
- Curriculum Vitae R. YA. Plyatt portal "Culture of Russia".