Chuhray Grigory Naumovich
(p. 1921), Russia's director, People's Artist of USSR (1981). Movies: 'Forty-first' (1956; special prize at Cannes International Film Festival, . 1957), . 'Ballad of a Soldier' (1959; Prize International Film Festival in Cannes, . Nomination for 'Oscar'), . 'Clear Sky' (1961, . Grand Prix International Film Festival in Moscow), . 'Memory' (1971, . documentary), . 'Life is Beautiful' (1980), . 'I'll teach you to dream' (1984),
. Lenin Prize (1961). Award 'Nick-93' in the category 'honor and dignity'.
- The portrait, shot from the film and a brief biography of Mr.. N. Chukhrai in the section "Universal Encyclopaedia" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius".
- Page G. N. Chukhrai in the "Encyclopedia of Film" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius". Curriculum Vitae, filmography (7 movies with annotations), portrait, pictures from movies, information about the awards.
- Portrait and very detailed biography of Mr.
. N. Chukhrai site "International Biographical Center combined.
- Page G. N. Chukhrai site "Ozone". Biography, filmography (annotations 3 film director and screenwriter, released on video), photo gallery.
- Brief biography of Mr.. N. Chukhrai, abstract film "Ballad of a Soldier" on portal "Culture of Russia".
- Overview Mr.. N. Chukhrai, his relatives and namesake on the site "Russia's genealogical tree."