EZEPOV Vyacheslav( Artist)
Comments for EZEPOV Vyacheslav
Biography EZEPOV Vyacheslav
Vyacheslav able to take volitional decision. And, having worked for six years at the Maly Theater, at the invitation BV Erina he decides to return to the theater L. Ukrainka. All the circumstances were against it, the family had to leave in Moscow. Vyacheslav Ivanovich recognizes that the years of his return to Kiev were a difficult period in his life ...
. But Kiev's four seasons, for which much had been played, dramatically expanded his acting range - from the lyrical Palchikova in 'evening light' Arbuzov to Jack - eccentric character comedy O. Wilde's "Importance of Being Earnest '
. At this time, Vyacheslav Ivanovich became an Honored Artist of Ukraine, which I am very proud.
Vyacheslav Ezepov many appeared in films - to his credit more than forty films. Among them - 'Five minutes of fear', 'Code of infamy', 'Asya', 'The Road to Calvary', 'Lord Novgorod the Great'. He worked with a great director - Ozerov, Ordyn, Kheifets, Saltykov, Shilovsky.
On his home and family Vyacheslav always speaks with tenderness. His wife Marina, the heiress of two theatrical families - not only the adopted daughter of Basil Osipovich Toporkova, but also the granddaughter of the famous Mamont Dalsky - left the acting profession and scholarly activity. It is the candidate of art sciences, working in the State Institute of Art. Marina - author of a book about Mary Savina, and now is publishing diaries Director of the Imperial Theaters, Telyakovsky. We Vyacheslav Ivanovich is the daughter of Xenia, son Oleg and the granddaughter of Pauline, which was eight years old. On his granddaughter, he can talk endlessly: 'Pauline - today is my greatest passion. It is our main man in the family, and all our hopes are connected with it '.
People's Artist of Russia.
1. The Road to Calvary - 1977 (Kinopovest)
2. Asya - 1978 (Melodrama)
3. Adult son - 1979 (Melodrama)
4. Marx. Young years - 1980
5. Stalwart - 1981 (Melodrama)
6. History of a Love - 1981
7. Through the Gobi and Khingan - 1982 (Kinopovest)
8. 34-second fast - 1982 (Adventure)
9. Day Divisional Commander - 1983 (Kinopovest)
10. Happy Zhenya! - 1984 (Melodrama) ... Ustyantsev
11. Five minutes of fear - 1985 (Detective)
12. Battle for Moscow - 1985 (Military)
13. Lord Novgorod the Great - 1985
14. Last road - 1986 (Historical / Biographical)
15. From paycheck to paycheck - 1986
16. Umbrella Suite - 1986 (Melodrama)
17. Men's portraits - 1987 (Drama)
18. Kill "the Jackal" - 1991 (Detective)
19. Just do not go away ... - 1992 (Melodrama)
20. Sentence - 1993 (Detective)
21. Code of dishonor - 1993 (Detective)