Derzhavin Mikhail Mikhailovich
(p. 1936), actor, People's Artist of Russia. Since 1959 in the Moscow theater. Lenin Komsomol. Since 1967 in the Moscow theater on Malaya Bronnaya, since 1969 in the Moscow Theater of Satire. Among the theatrical work roles in: 'Ordinary Miracle', 'little comedy big house', 'Farewell, master of ceremonies', 'Woe from Wit,' etc.. Act in films. He made his debut in the film 'They were the first', also starred in the films 'Womanizer' (1990), 'My sailor' (1993) and others. Has performed at the stage in a duet with A. A. Shirvindt.
- Portrait, brief biography and filmography M. M. Derzhavina Gallery "Soviet screen".
- Curriculum vitae M. M. Derzhavina in the section "Universal Encyclopaedia" on megaportals "Cyril and Methodius".
- Page M. M. Derzhavina site "Ozone". Biographical article, bibliography, discography, filmography (abstract 16 films released in VHS and VCD). The portrait, shot from the film.
- Detailed filmography (26 films with annotations) M,
. M. Derzhavina in the electronic catalog "national cinema. 1919 - 1998 ". For stable operation of this page requires a periodic refresh in your browser.
- Filmography M. M. Derzhavina site "Video Guides". Annotations 10 films with the actor on the license issued by the videotape.
- Overview M. M. Derzhavin, his relatives and namesake on the site "Russia's genealogical tree."