Born January 27, 1756 in g. Salzburg (Austria). Full name - Johann Chrysostom Wolfgang Mozart
Theophile. Father - Leopold Mozart
, the famous violinist, organist and teacher.
. Original musical education of the future composer was led by his father.
. In 1760, at age 4, composed his first concerto for harpsichord.
. In 1762, together with his father and sister, goes on tour in Munich, where he successfully advocated at the court of the Elector of Bavaria
. In the same year gives a sensational performance in Vienna.
In 1764 published the first 4 sonatas written by Mozart
for violin and harpsichord. In the same year, during a trip to London, seven-year composer wrote six sonatas for harpsichord and violin.
Prior to 1769 continued to tour in Europe. In the same year at the home of Mozart
put his first play "imaginary simpleton."
. In 1770 went to Italy with performances that accompanied a resounding success.
. Returning home, 17-year-old composer was forced to depart a little from the opera music, and on the orders of the archbishop to write a lot of church choral music
. He was forbidden to travel from Salzburg, although he was already a famous composer.
In 1781 he was allowed to travel to Munich for the heroic performances of the opera "Idomeneo, King of Crete", which premiered Jan. 29, 1781. After that, Mozart
settled in Vienna, the home of Mrs. Weber, one of whose daughters, Constance, who later becomes the wife of the composer.
Vienna during the peak of his life he became creative achievements in all genres of music. In addition to the opera, a composer much fruitful work in the genres of symphony, quartet, instrumental concertos, choral music.
. June 16, 1782 the premiere of the opera "Abduction from the Seraglio" - the first opera written in German.
. May 1, 1786 the premiere of the opera "Le Nozze di Figaro", which accompanied a huge success
. Music from the opera became popular.
. In 1787 specifically for the opera house in Prague, Mozart
wrote the opera "Don Giovanni, which premiered in October of that year.
. Despite all the successes in the musical field, improve financial situation of his family to the composer could not
. He was forced to perform live in the homes of the aristocracy, to give music lessons to the students.
. September 30, 1791 the premiere of the opera "The Magic Flute", which was conducted by the composer himself, then took to his bed from the loss of strength and nervous overstrain.
. As already seriously ill, wrote his famous "Requiem" for chorus and orchestra.
. Died Dec. 5, 1791
. The mystery of his death was not disclosed until now. The exact place of burial is also unknown composer.
- A very detailed biography in. A. Mozart, a list of all his works on the site "the classical music world."
- Detailed Biography In. A. Mozart's complete list of works. Here you can listen to his "Requiem". Posted in MP3 archive of Chuvash State University.
- Most biographical article in. A. Mozart in the section "Encyclopedia" on site "OurNet Classic". Here, in the section "MP3", you can hear "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik" by Mozart.
- Biography In. A. Mozart, portrait, family tree, a link to the full catalog of works. Here you can listen to his "Requiem". Hosted on a private page Vardan Hovhannisyan.
- Short biography and portrait. A. Mozart, the reference to "Requiem" in Real Audio format and a review on this product. Posted at St. Petersburg State Academic Symphony Orchestra.
- Short biography and portrait
. A. Mozart on a private page. Kolesnikova. Hosted on a server Omsk State University.
- "Punishment Mozart. Russia National Orchestra and the Moscow Chamber Choir performed Mozart's Great Mass ". An article in "Nezavisimaya Gazeta" (February 8, 2000).
- Detailed information on the CD "Mozart. Piano Concerto б? 23. Violin Concerto б? 3 "in the company directory" Manchester Files ". Portrait. A. Mozart.
- "I did not beat Mozart, and Mozart, I love ...". Review of the performance of the Moscow Art Theater. A. P. Chekhov's "Amadeus" in the newspaper Novye Izvestia (January 14, 1999). Posted on the website "Theater and Arts Ekaterinburg.
- Article "Effect behalf Salieri in" News of science and technology "(27 August 1999) to investigate the influence of music in
. A. Mozart on mental processes.
- Humorous piece M. Volkov's "Mozart and Salieri" at "Author's song from Serge and Chizha.
- A note on the Prague villa Bertramka, where B. A. Mozart completed the opera "Don Giovanni" and where now a museum of the composer.
- Reporting "Austria: Mozart for sale" in the transmission of radio station Deutsche Welle (20 January 1999)
. The relation to the composer in his native city of Salzburg.
- Article Mozart lived, . Mozart was alive: "the weekly newspaper" Culture "(б? 5, . 2000) about the production in Vienna, the musical "Mozart!".,
- "It's not a sad story"
. The article about the program "Mozart and Salieri" at the festival "Vladimir Krainov invites" in the Kiev newspaper "The Mirror of the Week" (October 24, 1998).
- Humoresque of composers, including on in
. A. Mozart, from "The History of St. Petersburg" in the journal "Alternative Press News" (б? 11, April 4, 1999).
- List and detailed summaries of films that use music
. A. Mozart, on the site "Video Guides".
- "For the health - to Mozart". A note on the influence of music in. A. Mozart on the mental activity (the newspaper "The Age", б? 50, 24 - 29 December 1999).
- A story about death in. A. Mozart in the "Dictionary of selected deaths" on site "The Chronicles of Charon.