Born April 26, 1963 in g. Tashkent, Uzbek SSR.
. In 1985 graduated from the Moscow Physical-Technical Institute (MIPT).
. In 1985 - 90 - engineer, researcher VNIITS surface and vacuum.
. From 1988 to 1990 - Chairman of the cooperative "Integral".
. In 1990 - 92 - deputy chairman of the City Council, Mr.
. Dolgoprudnyy Moscow region.
. Since October 1991 - Member of the Movement of Democratic Reforms (DDR), a member of the Coordinating Board DDR Moscow region.
. Since February 1992 - Head of Commercial Management Property Fund of Moscow region.
. In 1995 he ran unsuccessfully for the State Duma of Russia the second convocation.
. In 1997 - 98 - Assistant to the President of the RF Government.
. In 1998 - 99 - Head of the Department of Law MIPT.
. Since 1999 - member of the board motion "New force".
. 19 December 1999 was elected to the State Duma of the third convocation.
. Deputy Chairman of the parliamentary faction of the Union of Right Forces.
. Has one daughter.
- Brief personal data B. B. Nadezhda - a member of the faction "The Union of Right Forces" in the State Duma.
- Summary of activities of B. B. Nadezhdin during the spring session of the State Duma of the third convocation. Posted on the website of the faction "The Union of Right Forces" in the State Duma.
- B. B. Nadezhdin in the list of members of the State Duma Committee on State Building.
- B. B. Nadezhdin in the list of members of the State Duma to examine the practice of electoral legislation of Russia in the preparation and conduct of elections and referendums in Russia.
. B. Nadezhdin in the list of members of the faction "Union of Right Forces" in the State Duma.
- Information about the defeat of B. B. Nadezhda election to the State Duma of the second convocation of Mytischinsky single-mandate constituency б? 108. Hosted at the CEC of Russia.
- Data on income for the year 1998 and the property B. B. Nadezhda - candidate for deputy of the State Duma of the third convocation. Hosted at the CEC of Russia.
- Quorum. Contact telephones and fax machines to the State Duma, including B. B. Nadezhdin, site of the parliamentary social-political weekly "Quorum".