Born in Saratov, February 9, 1915, in a working family. Children and youth were the future of the actor in the Volga town Atkarsk. After a seven-year Boris
Andreyev began working as a fitter-elektormonterom to combine plant. Then he started in a factory drama circle. Noticing his successes I. Elephants invited him to enter the Saratov technical theater, which Boris
Andreyev successfully graduated in 1937. And two years later, in 1939, released their first film with his participation - "tractor", where the actor does not get lost among the already well-known artists. Then there was the role of Chariton balun in `Big` life (1 - Series - 1940, 2 - I - 1958). The images of his contemporaries, seemingly ordinary guys bluff, Andreyev portrays the spiritual breadth of the Russian character. During the Great Patriotic War, along with Mark Bernes Andreev
starred in the now legendary film "Two Soldiers" (1943). In the role of Ilia Zhurbina ( "Big Family", 1954) demonstrated the ability to embody the actor psychologically deep characters. Imbued with emotionally charged response Andreev
Baukin roles in "Cruelty" (1959), Wolverine in the "Pathways to the pier" (1962). The largest work of an artist in the film became a Leader in the film "Optimistic Tragedy" (1963). Andreev
also shot in the films "Malakhov Kurgan", "Kuban Cossacks," "The Fall of Berlin", "Treasure Island", in the television movie "gibberish". The last role the actor played in the movie "Preface to the Battle" (1982).
- Page B. Andreeva site "Soviet Screen". Biography, filmography actor and sound engineering work, photographs, images from movies.
- Page B. Andreeva site "Actors of Soviet Cinema". Biography, filmography, photos.
- Page B. Andreeva site "Ozone". Curriculum Vitae, filmography, photos.
- Bio B. F. Andreeva, his portrait and a short filmography for the portal "Culture of Russia".
- Photo B. Andreeva site "My favorite movie stars of Soviet cinema."